Selling with Adams Estate Agents in Winchcombe & The Cotswolds
Adams Estate Agents & Residential Lettings in Winchcombe & The Cotswolds set high standards for Estate Agency in the area and are committed to providing each and every client with the quality service they deserve. It is our job to get you the best possible price for your property.
We are passionate about what we do and about how we do it.
With hard work, determination and strategic marketing plans, we aim to ensure our clients have the best experience when employing our services. We will always keep you in the loop as to what’s going on with your property.
Finding you a buyer in the timescale you require is only the start. We are proud that the depth of experience and local knowledge of our sales team means that we are best equipped to successfully liaise with all parties to ensure your sale proceeds all the way through to completion. As an ‘Independent’ Agent we concentrate on selling your home for you – we are not pre-occupied with cross-selling additional products to our customers and clients. Unbeatable levels of service will mean you will recommend Adams Estate Agents to everyone you meet, and that is our goal. Personal recommendations give us the ultimate in job satisfaction.
Some of the key features of our selling service are listed below;
- High quality property details/brochures/photography
- Accompanied viewings followed by immediate feedback
- Floor plans for every property
- Longer opening hours to promote your property
- Huge database of local, International and London Buyers
- Ongoing, informed and regular client contact
- Careful financial qualification of potential buyers
- Directors involvement in the business
- Welcoming office environments for promoting your property
- Staff with unrivalled local knowledge and experience
- Sales progression by experienced Agents who liaise with all parties keeping you informed and helping to ensure your sale completes successfully
- State of the art website promotion on all the key websites such as Rightmove, Primelocation, Zoopla, Findaproperty, adamsestateagents.com and news websites such as The Independent, The Times and The Daily Telegraph