High Street, Winchcombe
Guide Price £490,000
3 bedroom Commercial Property for sale: High Street, Winchcombe
Guide Price £490,000
- Freehold Mixed Commercial and Residential Building
- Rear South Facing Garden
- Ground Floor currently a Cafe and Wine Bar
- Split Level Apartment Above
- No Onward Chain
- Superb Views
A beautifully and sympathetically renovated Freehold property comprising a commercial ground floor cafe and wine bar, a split level apartment above and a south-facing rear garden. To be sold with vacant possession, this centrally located Grade II Listed Cotswold period property retains numerous original features, superb views to the Cotswold escarpment, three ground floor commercial rooms and a kitchen, a cellar, a first floor residential kitchen, sitting room and bedroom and two further second floor rooms. Available with no onward chain, we are offering For Sale the whole Freehold building and not an ongoing business which is currently run as a successful and popular licenced cafe and wine bar.
SITUATION Winchcombe is an ancient Saxon town situated on the famous Cotswold Way about 7 miles north-east of Cheltenham (2hrs to London Paddington by train), 8 miles from Broadway and 16 miles from Gloucester. Many of the houses are listed as being of architectural interest and part of the town lies within the Cotswolds Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The thriving local community offers an excellent range of amenities including independent shops, supermarkets, several pubs and restaurants, dental and doctors surgeries, a library, an 'Outstanding' primary school, a secondary school and numerous clubs and societies.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION - Mains gas, electricity, water and drainage are connected.
- Local Authority: Tewkesbury Borough Council, Residential element Tax Band B. Rateable Value for the commercial element is £6,400 but may qualify for small business rates relief: https://www.gov.uk/apply-for-business-rate-relief/small-business-rate-relief
- Viewings strictly by appointment with Adams Estate Agents.
Adams Estate Agents
Tel: 01242 603601